High temperature pressure type hank yarn dyeing machine
Made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
Innovative pump design, anti cavitation ability is strong, still has a strong injection ability under high temperature
Built - in direct and indirect heating units
Realize the adjustment of water quantity in dyeing process
The weir flow type jet tube integrates the functions of spraying liquid, turning yarn and shifting into a whole, avoiding the twisting and knotting phenomenon of Hank yarn, and the dyeing loss is very low
The parameters in the computer can be adjusted to achieve different dyeing processes
Unique shape and structure, automatic switch cover and lock
Applicable to a wide range of Hank yarn length, can be dyed as long as 950MM
With reliable electrical protection system and mechanical safety interlocking device
1. High erosion proof stainless steel materials made for the machine body.
2. Durable spray pipe and hold set.
3. Yarn pole transition set with high efficiency.
4. Pumping of great flowage and low delivery lift.
5. Stirring, heating, circumference, cleansing, and feeding set in the color bucket.
6. Outlay heat ex-changer of high efficiency.
7. Water level indicator.
8. Tools assist to entry and outlet of yarn and cleaning spray pies
9. Flow adjusts set.
High temperature spray dyeing
1. Full auto or semi-auto PC control system.
2. Frequency conversion control of master pump motor.
3. Rated material feeding system.
4. The 2nd water and the 2nd discharge.
5. Full auto control of color bucket.
HTHP Spray dyeing
Spray hank yarn dyeing
|Max. working temperature||140℃|
|Max. working pressure||0.4MPa|
|Temperature rising rate||about 5℃/min (with steam pressure 6kg/cm2)|
|Temperature cooling rate||about 4℃/min (with cooling water pressure 3kg/cm2)|
|Model||Number of tubes||Nominal capacity(kg)||General power (kw)||Dimensions (mm)|